Diamond Royale is the place in Luck Royale where you can find exclusive fashion items. You can pay diamonds to spin for a chance to win permanent skins, emotes, magic cube fragments, discount coupons, memory fragments and other rewards.
How to play:
1. You can spin using diamonds or Diamond Royale Vouchers.
2. One spin or ten spins options are available. If you choose 10 spins option you will get one additional free spin (10+1 spins).
3. All available Diamond Royale Vouchers you can check on top of the screen. When tap on the Diamond Voucher icon you will see the total number of vouchers and breakdown by type.
4. Diamond Royale Vouchers can be:
- permanent (without expiry date)
- with an expiry date (e.g. by end of March, by end of April etc.)
Diamond Royale Vouchers with an expiry date will be used first. You don't need to choose which type of vouchers to use.
Q1: What prizes can I get when I spin?
You will stand a chance to win legendary/rare costumes as Grand Prize. Tap on the 'View Prizes' to see all the possible rewards.
Q2: Are the costumes I get from Diamond Royale permanent?
Yes. All fashion items in Diamond Royale are permanent. The grand prize for each season is also exclusive to each Diamond Royale season.
Q3: Do I get more rewards if I spin more?
You will get bonus rewards on your 1st, 5th, 10th, 25th and 50th spin (the number of spins and rewards may vary). In addition, you will also get at least 1 rare reward within your first 3 spins.
On top of the right side of the screen, you will see a total number of weekly spins. You can tap on bundle icons and check which rewards will you get.
Q4: What if I get the same costume more than once?
If you get the same costume more than once, it will be converted to FF Tokens which can be used to redeem more attractive prizes in the Exchange Store. Tap "Exchange" on the top of the screen to open the Exchange Store.
Q5: How do I know when the current Diamond Royale season will be ended?
You can find the ending time below the "View Prizes" button.